Friday, November 12, 2010

#3 Aloha

I recently went to Hawaii to visit my Grandparents for a long weekend.  As you can imagine, it was beautiful, relaxing, warm, and full of delicious food. So, I thought I would make them a thank you card.  I tried to go somewhat tropical themed, so I picked the pink flowers and the waves.  I heat embossed the thank you and framed the opening with a coral box.  I like how it turned out...

This Card qualifies for the EAD color challenge:


And just for good measure, here's the view from their porch:

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh....pretty pic...love your card and matching envy! I have that fabbie pink/red paper...thanks for the inspiration! Great job on the EAD Designs color challenge...thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the great shape on this:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! I left you a blog award! You put it on your sidebar! You find it here:

    http://courtscrafts.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-best-friend-kourts-cards-and-blog.html#comments

    ReplyDelete