Wednesday, November 10, 2010

#2- Fun with ghandi

My next card is brought to you by the colors blue, green, and brown.  I decided to use the flower paper, then the brown polkadot paper for the envelope, and then I spent an absurdly long time brainstorming everything out.  All was going well until it came to inking the cuttlebugged flowers, where it all fell apart a bit.  I definitely should not be pointing that out.  Anyway, I liked the sentiment a lot. In my job I spend a ridiculous amount of time rushing around and trying to get ahead, so I thought the sentiment was a good reminder to relax a little bit.

The Washi tape is from: http://torendi.net/torendi/home.html
The sentiment is from: http://eaddesigns.com/
The flowers were Cuttlebugged
The white dots were from Imaginisce

EDIT:  I totally failed to mention that this was for the Artful Delight sketch challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project MissChristyLiz! I love the way you used the glossy accents on the bottom right flower!

    ReplyDelete